This month, Tonello will be in Dhaka at the 2017 Dhaka Int’l Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition (DTG), one of the largest trade fair of its kind in Bangladesh, running from February 23 to 26 at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre (BICC). At the exhibition, Tonello will showcase a collection realized with a combination of some of its latest technologies: Core, ECOfree, Laser Blaze, NoStone®, UP.
The garment industry of Bangladesh is renowned and holds a major place in the World market today. The textile industry of the Country has specialized textile goods, knitwear, and woven apparels. Since its foundation, Tonello has always invested in the Bangladesh market, considering it one of the most important where to place its finishing technologies. Some of the latest Tonello innovations were combined together to create a sustainable collection with a fashionable look.
Among the technologies used for the collection we have:
- ECOfree, a washing system that combines the advantages of traditional ozone technology, with considerable savings in terms of water, energy and chemicals, ensuring healthier garments and a safer workplace. Finalist technology at ITMA 2014 Future Materials Awards.
- Laser Blaze, the laser finishing to the nth degree. Tonello recently launched the world’s first Laser Design Shop, an ample library of images from simple to complex, that can be used with any machine.
- UP, a patented technology applicable to all existing Tonello machines that reduces the liquor ratio to unparalleled levels, saving water and energy and making water filling and draining faster.
- Core, a technology that can be applied to Tonello washing and dyeing machines of various sizes, capable of creating uniform or contrasting effects and to apply a broad range of performance products (e.g. softeners, anti-stain products, essences, enzymes).
- NoStone®, a new system developed in collaboration with Levi Strauss & Co. to overcome the economic, mechanical and environmental limitations of existing stone-wash processes. The NoStone® system eliminates the use of pumice stone, replacing it with a stainless-steel abrasive drum, fastened to the washing machine. Winner technology at the recent ITMA Sustainable Innovation Awards.